New York City on Nothing
by Brad Olsen
Fifteen years ago, a group of young leaders wanted to teach their students what it means to rely on God. They asked themselves “What if we send our interns two by two to New York City with no money and see what God does and become a part of it?”
These are their stories.
In New York City on Nothing, Brad Olsen shares the experiences of the faithful interns and reflects on important questions like:
- How do I depend on God in the twenty-first century?
- What does the kingdom of God look like in my everyday life?
- How can I live with boldness as I follow Jesus?
Learning to depend on God in every situation doesn’t mean a life of deprivation. It leads to adventure, purpose, and the recognition that the kingdom of God is all around you.
What I Wish I Knew in My 20s: A Life Manual for Men
by Brad Olsen
How can 20-something year old men reorient from virtual reality to true reality?
In What I Wish I Knew in My 20s, award-winning journalist Brad Olsen challenges young men to:
- Pursue authentic spirituality
- Discover their true leadership style
- Learn time-tested secrets of wealth and women (check out the chapter on dating!) and
- Experience significance by studying Jesus of Nazareth’s life and teachings
This provocative guide will challenge the next generation to engage society in a way that is meaningful and significant. Written in a conversational style, the deep spiritual insights are time-tested and proven to change your outlook on life.
The Revol Handbook
The Revol Handbook has been used for more than a decade to train and disciple college age men and women. We have collected the lessons and topics and published this 8 1/2″ x 11″ workbook with lots of space for taking notes. More than 2,100 copies have been distributed. If you would like an in-depth, organized discipleship guide, this could be what you want.